Use and design of TTalk maps
We are assuming that not much help is needed on the learner side of a TTalk chat session
A few tips on playing the facilitator role:
- 1.Watch for learners waiting in the Atrium (bottom left) so you can Assign them
- 2.Pay attention to the script provided by the Course designer re role (patient? colleague?)
- 3.Try to stay in the role assigned but use your judgement
- 4.The timer will show elapsed seconds or a color bar to show who is next due a response
- 5.When necessary, you can Redirect the learner to a new node
- 6.Avoid the [CLOSE ROOM] button - used for emergencies.
This was fairly easy to set up in OLab3 but is a bit more involved in OLab4.
You can convert OLab3 TTalk cases using Import/Export but there are some extra steps.
Create extra section for this or side channel along with videos
Your existing OLab3 TTalk case will not Import properly without these extra steps.